With Azibo, you will get automatic notifications regarding the following things:
- Tenant payment updates - Get notified when your tenant submits a payment and the status of said payment
- Tenant sign up reminders - notifications when your renters have not signed up. You can login to manually resend invitations if your renter has yet to sign up.
- Payout updates - Get notifications regarding the funds that are in posting to your bank account
- Lease expiring notifications - Get notified when a lease is expiring so you can either extend the payment terms or start searching for your next tenant.
- Ended payment terms - Get a confirmation when you manually terminate a tenant’s payment terms.
- Applications submitted - Get notified when someone submits an application to your unit so you can review their application and take the next steps.
- Banking payment updates - When you schedule a payment or deposit a check, you will get updates on the status of that payment.
- Bank application updated - When you submit an application for a free Azibo checking account you will get notifications regarding it’s approval.
What notifications are sent to my renters?
To adjust your notification settings go to settings - notifications - and adjust your settings: