Please review the video below to better understand the NVPOA member experience.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a free Azibo account:
- Visit the NVPOA Forms library at https://www.nvpoa.org/forms-library
- Click the “Create my free Azibo account” button. This will take you to the Azibo registration page and pre-fill your name, email, and phone based on your member data from NVPOA.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that the phone number is a mobile phone. If it’s not, please enter your mobile phone on Azibo before creating your Azibo account.
- Confirm your details and complete the 2 factor authentication
- Go to the “Forms and Documents” section
- Click on the “NVPOA Forms” tab
- Here you’ll see all the documents ready for you to download in a searchable, filterable experience
- You can also create a lease using Azibo’s end to end digital lease experience by clicking on “New Lease”.
- Visit the new NVPOA forms page while logged into NVPOA to create a free Azibo account using your NVPOA membership email address. This will auto populate your NVPOA membership information into the Azibo registration process.to initiate Azibo registration.
NOTE: If you are already an Azibo member, please sync your Azibo account with your association account. Learn how here!
If you need help with Azibo, you can contact their support via phone at +1 (855) 920-9907, email at email@example.com, or via chat using their in–app chat support. Their hours are Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm pacific time.