Credit Boost is 100% optional and will only report on positive scenarios that could benefit your credit score. Azibo's Credit Boost service reports on-time rent payments to credit agencies, helping tenants build stronger credit profiles. Historically, rent payments are rarely reported by landlords even though they represent one of the largest monthly expenses for people.
With Credit Boost, tenants can:
- Automatically report on-time rent payments to the two largest credit agencies (Equifax and Transunion)
- Develop a strong credit profile for more favorable borrowing, refinancing, and lending terms
- Get credit for rent payments and track current progress month-by-month
- Positive reports only (will not hurt your credit score)
- Higher credit limits and lower interest rates
*Azibo credit boost will report to Equifax, Trans Union, and Experian.
You can check your credit report and score for free with Credit Karma. You will see these payments on your consumer report within one month.
*If you are using another credit reporting service for your rent payments, credit boost will not double report payment history. Please be sure to enroll in only one service, not two.
*If you have a “thin” credit file and attain a new loan with little payment history, your credit score could come down a little bit at first but over time, the credit score should rise as more positive payment history is gained.