We now offer a new capability allowing you to add your property and tenant information to a template (CSV file) and we’ll upload it for you.
- You may access this feature one to two ways:
- During setup for the first time and adding a property with 15+ units, we'll automatically prompt you if you’d like assistance - select ‘Yes’, and we’ll email you a template to the email address linked to the account.
- Or, you may select a link at the bottom of your Settings screen. The Settings screen is accessed from the top-left navigation area. We recommend using your desktop or laptop.
|During first time Setup||From your Settings|
Download the template
- Once you’re received the email notification, download the attached file ‘upload.csv’ (our template) to your desktop.
- The file is similar to a spreadsheet (screen capture below), but the data contained in the file is ordered a little differently - the CSV stands for ‘Comma Separated Values’.
- Like a spreadsheet, you’ll be able to use any common spreadsheet application (e.g. Excel for Windows, or Numbers or Excel for Apple OS, all should work nicely).
TIP: Make a copy of the file before you begin entering your own information, that way if you need to reference the original sample-data provided, you'll have it.
|Screen shot of 'upload.csv'|
Fill in your property information
- Fill in your property information in the requested fields, look for ‘*’ in the header cells for each column. These are our requested fields. Providing all the requested information will make it easier for us to add your property information saving you time.
TIP - There are two ways to use this template to save time depending on how you will be using Azibo.com.
- If you're looking to collect rent on our platform, fill in ALL the requested fields marked with an asterisk (*).
- If you are NOT looking to collect rent, you may fill in only the following requested fields: *Property Type, *Street Address 1, *City, *State, *Zip, *Number of units, and *Portfolio name.
Below are additional information to help you
There are six types of properties, choose the option that best meets your property description.
|*Zip||Please enter just the first five digits of your zip code, we'll do the rest.|
|*Phone||Enter the numbers only for phone, there is no need for any special characters such as commas (,), dashes (-) or parentheses (( ))|
|*Rent||Enter the dollar amount leaving off the dollar sign ($)|
|'Date'||The format for a date is as follows - month, day, year i.e. 'MM/DD/YYYY'. You may include a slash to separate the days, months or years.|
|*Azibo Start Date||This is the date the tenant will start on our platform to receive notifications and requests.|
|FALSE or TRUE||If you see these options, FALSE = No, and TRUE = Yes. For example, if you enter FALSE for '*Is Tenant Month to Month' that means No, they are not Month to Month and please add a corresponding Lease End Date.|
Rename the file, save it and email it back to us
- Once you or one of your teammates has added all the information to the template called ‘upload.csv’, save the file with the first and last name associated to the account. For example, if the name on the account is ‘Mary Smith’ save the file as ‘mary_smith.csv’. Use an underscore to separate names.
- Attach the file and email to email@example.com. Our support team will email you back with further instructions or questions. You will be notified when your properties have been added.
- After we add your properties, you will still need to activate the tenants yourself by selecting 'Add Tenant' from the properties screen.
If you have any questions or need help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org